Our Napoleon 3rd manor house and its dovecote are typical of the wine estates of the Entre deux mers. It was built in 1840 on the foundations of a 17th century monastery.
It has been completely refurbished in 2016, it has 3 large guest rooms combining modern interior decoration and period furniture.
The house is nestling in a park which is in excess of one hectare and surrounded by a 60 hectare Bordeaux AOC vineyard producing organic wine.
Wireless internet connection is available throughout the house.